Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Strategic Planning Archive
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Concept master plan
CCC is creating a Concept Master Plan to envision the next 10 years of improvements and changes to campus buildings, outdoor spaces, and other physical facilities at each of CCC's three campuses.
The Concept Master Plan goals are to:
- Accommodate future growth through 2031 (ten years) using available land;
- Expand and improve college building areas in a way that enhances the educational mission of the college;
- Apply an equity lens and sustainability lens throughout the development process;
- Review existing infrastructure and buildings to accommodate a hybrid mix of virtual and in-person learning;
- Develop a plan for supporting campus infrastructure to accommodate college growth.
From April to June 2022, we conducted a Campus Visioning Survey that received 462 responses. Thank you for your participation! Your feedback will inform investments in campus facilities over the next 10 years. A full summary of the survey results will be available soon and will be incorporated into the final Concept Master Plan.
Based on the survey and other outreach and engagement, the planning team has developed a draft framework for the Concept Master Plan that is currently in review and refinement.
The 10-year plan will:
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Account for new & changing technology
- Include spaces that improve retention, student success, & sense of belonging
- Include student amenity & support spaces
- Include improved & usable outdoor spaces
For questions about the project, or to learn about opportunities to participate, please email email@example.com. This planning project started in early 2022, and the final Concept Master Plan will be completed by December 2022.