- Find Your Focus
Departments + Programs
- Accounting AAS
- Accounting Clerk CC
- Administrative Assistant CC
- Administrative Assistant Training CC
- Alcohol and Drug Counselor CC
- Apprenticeship AAS
- Landscape Management AAS, Arboriculture Option
- Auto Body/Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology AAS
- Auto Body/Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology CC
- Automotive Service Technology AAS
- Biology AS
- Business AAS
- Business Management CC
- CNC Operator CC
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing AAS
- Computer and Network Administration AAS
- Computer and Network Administration CC
- Computer Application Specialist CC
- Computer Science AS
- Criminal Justice AAS, Corrections Option
- Criminal Justice AAS
- Dental Assistant CC
- Digital Media Communications AAS
- Early Childhood Education and Family Studies AAS
- Early Childhood Education and Family Studies CC
- Electronics Engineering Technology AAS
- Electronics Engineering Technology CC
- Emergency Medical Technology CC
- Energy Systems Maintenance Technician CC
- Engineering AS
- English AS
- Entry Level Journalist CC
- Entry Level Welder CC
- Wildland Fire Science CC
- First-Line Supervisor Fundamentals CC
- Fitness Technology CC
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technology CC
- Geology AS
- Gerontology CC
- Gerontology for Health Care Professionals CC
- High Purity Water CC
- Horticulture AAS
- Horticulture AS
- Horticulture CC
- Human Resource Management CC
- Human Resource Management Essentials CC
- Human Services Generalist AAS
- Human Services Generalist CC
- Integrated Marketing and Promotion CC
- Industrial Maintenance Technology AAS
- Industrial Maintenance Technology CC
- Irrigation Technician CC
- Juvenile Corrections CC
- Landscape Management AAS
- Landscape Practices CC
- Management Fundamentals CC
- Machine Tool Technology AAS
- Machine Tool Technology CC
- Marketing CC
- Medical Assistant CC
- Medical Billing and Coding CC
- Microelectronics Systems Technology AAS
- Microelectronics Systems Technology CC
- Music AS
- Music Performance and Technology AAS
- Music Technology CC
- Nursing (RN) AAS
- Nursing Assistant 1 and 2
- Nursing Assistant - Gerontology Specialist CC
- Organic Farming CC
- Plant Health Management CC
- Project Management AAS
- Project Management CC
- Project Management Tools and Techniques CC
- Renewable Energy Technology AAS
- Renewable Energy Technology CC
- Retail Management CC
- Under Car Technician - Automatic Transmission CC
- Under Car Technician - Manual Transmission CC
- Video Production Technician CC
- Water and Environmental Technology AAS
- Water and Environmental Technology CC
- Full-Stack Web Development AAS
- Front-End Web Development CC
- Welding Technology AAS
- Welding Technology CC
- Wildland FireFighter 1 CC
- Wildland Fire Forestry CC
- Communications Department
- English Department
- Health Sciences Department
- Journalism Department
- Math Department
- Music Department
- Science Department
- Social Sciences Department
- Theatre Department
- World Languages Department
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) Licensure Prep CC
- Art Department
- Automotive Department
- Industrial Technology Department
- Emergency Management Professional AAS
- La Educación Infantil y los Estudios Familiares
- Wildland Fire Management AAS
- Horticulture Department
- Wilderness Survival and Leadership CC
- Healthcare Careers CC
- Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) CC
- Administrative Professional AAS
- Courses + Registration
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
2023 Commencement Ceremony
2023 Commencement Ceremony
Clackamas Community College will be holding the commencement ceremony on Friday, June 16, 2023 for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- This ceremony is open to all 2022-23 GED, Adult High School, and degree and certificate completers and applicants for graduation, as well as any student who plans to graduate in summer of 2023 and does not wish to wait for the 2023-24 ceremony.
- Friends and family can walk with their graduate(s) together to the stage and have a front-row view while their graduate(s) walks across the stage to receive their diploma cover.
- There will not be a formal program or seating at this event. Each graduate will sign up for the time to "walk-thru" the event which will serve as their "ticket" to the event. There is not a limit to the number of guests that each graduate can bring.
- Graduates will need to wear a cap and gown during this event and will pick up their caps, gowns, tassels, honor cords (if applicable) with some cool CCC swag prior to the event.
- Students who have registered will be sent a reminder email of the day and time they chose to pick up their cap and gown.
- Cap, gown, tassel and honor cord (if applicable) are provided free of charge and expected to be worn at the ceremony.
- Honor cords will be provided to students who have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above as of winter 2022 or last term attended and graded.
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) members can inquire about purchasing a PTK stole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the event, graduates will have the opportunity to:
- Have their name announced
- Receive their CCC diploma cover
- Walk across the stage
- Have a professional graduation photo taken
- Be congratulated by President Cook
- Be celebrated by CCC board members, faculty and staff
- Enjoy some light refreshments
Here are a few reminders about the ceremony
- Dress for the weather!
- This is a semi-outdoor event and you and your guests will be standing and walking; wear clothing (including shoes) appropriate for the weather; bring an umbrella for possible rain
- Arrive with your whole party of guests
- In order to walk across the stage, your whole party needs to be there
- Carpool if possible
- Be courteous to other graduates and their guests by exiting the viewing area soon after your graduate walks across the stage so the next graduate can have their turn to shine!
- If you are going out to eat afterwards to celebrate the day, it is recommended that students/families make reservations early at your favorite restaurant
- Have fun! This is a ceremony for you, your friends and family to celebrate your achievement!
- Graduates and guests are encouraged to park in the Orange Lot (1 & 2) at CCC.
- Parking is free and available in any designated space on campus. See the Oregon City Campus Map for information about designated parking lots.
- Graduates and guests will line up between Roger Rook and DeJardin Hall. Families and guests can meet up with each other and their graduate in front of DeJardin Hall prior to getting into line.
Graduation announcements and accessories
CCC has partnered with Jostens to help with all your graduation announcement and accessory needs.
Professional Graduation Photograph
CCC has partnered with Lifetouch Photography to help you capture and remember this special day!
After the ceremony, you will be able to order the professional photograph that was taken at the ceremony! Visit CCC's graduation gallery on LifeTouch to view and order the professional photograph of the ceremony.
If you have questions in regards to the Commencement Ceremony, email email@example.com.
Share your story
Are you a Clackamas Community College student or alum? Do you have a fond memory, great experience, or special connection from your time at CCC? Share your college experience with the CCC community!
To sign up to receive our newsletters and receive the latest updates, fill out our sign-up form.