Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success and Career Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Update on bookstore hours, shipping and rental returns
The CCC Bookstore on the Oregon City campus is currently open Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., and Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Visit our website at clackamas.bncollege.com for the most accurate information. For all questions, contact the bookstore at 503-594-6500. You may also email the bookstore at email@example.com. Note: The Harmony Bookstore is currently closed.
Free and fast in-store pick-up: The bookstore will be processing your orders to make sure you have the materials you need for a successful term. Shipping is available for a nominal fee. Learn how to order online.
Rental returns: A UPS rental return label will be available to purchase for $5. Details will be sent out via email to the email address that was submitted with your order.
Using financial aid: Financial aid students can charge textbooks and supplies to their student account at the bookstore. Access begins one week before the start of the term and end at 3 p.m. PST on the last business day of the second week of term. Financial aid will cover charges up to $500 of your accepted aid balance. If your order exceeds your financial aid and/or if you are renting a title, you will need another form of payment to cover the remaining balance and/or secure your rental.
At CCC Bookstores, you'll find textbooks, school supplies, coffee and snacks, and CCC gear like sweatshirts and T-shirts. The Harmony Campus Bookstore also stocks items that students in our Nursing and Allied Health programs will need in their studies, including scrubs, lab coats and stethoscopes. Students at our Wilsonville campus can order books online and have them delivered to their campus.
Download the app and get 10% off
Use the My College Bookstore app to purchase textbooks, get rental due date reminders and order updates, and access exclusive app perks. Download the app today and get 10% off one school spirit item in store. Visit the CCC Bookstore website to learn more and download the My College Bookstore app.
Oregon City Bookstore
19600 Molalla Avenue, in McLoughlin Hall (Oregon City campus map)
Spring term hours
Most college services are available Monday through Friday throughout fall, winter and spring terms.
For a detailed list of current student services hours, including remote and in-person services, visit the Student Resources webpage. For information and updates on the return-to-campus status and COVID safety protocols, visit the Return to Campus webpage.
If your book is being used for the upcoming term and we have not already purchased all we need of that title, we will purchase your book for as much as half of the original price. You must bring your CCC student ID card. CCC Bookstore's refund policy:
- Original cash register receipt is required for all returns.
- Refunds on textbooks are available through the first week of each term.
- Books purchased as new but can't be resold as new due to the condition of the book will be refunded as used.
- Supplies must be returned within five days, in original packaging.
- There are no returns or exchanges for calculators, sale items or study aids.
Reserve your textbooks:
Save time by letting CCC Bookstore staff do your shopping for you! Order and pay for your books online, then let our staff gather your books and have them ready for you to pick up at the campus bookstore where your class will be held.
- Select "pick-up in store" as shipping option and an email will be sent when your order is ready to pick-up.
- Reserved book pick-up deadline is the second Friday of the term.
- Photo ID required when picking up books.
- We price match Amazon, bn.com and local competitors, for book rentals or purchases! For more information, visit our Official CCC Bookstore website.
You can save money on textbooks at CCC Bookstores
Rent a textbook
The Bookstore's textbook rental program is designed to help students save money on textbook costs. Contact a bookstore employee to see if your book is available for rent.
Some digital textbooks are available through the college bookstore. For more information visit the college bookstore website.